Chain store sales fall back to 2.3% pace By Seeking Alpha
- Redbook Chain Store Sales: +2.3% Y/Y vs. +2.6% last week.
- Month-to-date sales are up 2.5% through November 11.
- November sales are expected to increase 4.1% Y/Y and 0.4% M/M..
- ETFs: , , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
- Now read: Spread Trade: Luxury Vs. Consumer Goods
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.